Brownells

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Classic firearms

I have a collection of modern firearms including AR's and plastic pistols.  But I still love old blued steel revolvers with wood grips and other classic out of production firearms.  I have been shopping for a few particular guns and recently found a couple.  I think half of the fun is searching the aisles at guns shows and perusing guns shops in search of that mint piece that is out of production and 30 years old.  I have always liked Ruger firearms and Ruger handguns to be specific.  Over the next few weeks I will talk about a few of my recent finds.  One revolver that I found a local gun show was NIB as purchased 30 years ago.  This particular 4" barreled revolver has been on my shopping list for 5+ years.  I was tickled pink when I found it!  Check back in a week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment